Most recent updates are listed first.
* Our Church Profile Form as been completed and is posted on the PCA website.
* We have begun receiving cover letters, resumes, and Ministerial Data Forms.
* We have all been reviewing these, and listening to sermons.
* The members of the committee plan to continue delving more deeply into the candidates, keeping in mind what the congregation has communicated regarding the most important priorities regarding our desired pastor.
* We ask that you continue to pray that God would give us wisdom as we continue this important work.
We ask that each person take the survey only once. For those with multiple people in a household, you will need to each take the survey on a different device (computer, phone, tablet, iPad, etc.). Please use the following link to complete the survey: https://goo.gl/XJZZYD
Paper copies will also be available in the narthex at church.
* The committee continued its work on our Church Profile Form, which includes sections on our beliefs, vision, values; the history of Grace PCA, and our current church demographics, as well as what we desire in a pastor.
* The committee completed surveys regarding priorities for the ministerial position, and strengths and experiences desired. We discussed the results, and made plans for a similar congregational survey, whose results will further help to inform the Church Profile Form and solidify what we, as a congregation, desire in our next pastor.
* We will soon have candidate referral forms available for the congregational use. Before submitting a referral form, it is important to speak to the candidate and get his consent.
* Everyone on the committee thanks you for your continued prayers and patience during this process.